Napa Valley Real Estate?............Profit From Your Move!
Here in Napa Valley, I'm in the business of creating real estate success. Inevitably, that path to success begins with knowledge. In everything real estate, from luxury properties, to winery and vineyard development, to vacation homes, my first and foremost role is that of advisor, empowering my clients with information, insight, and creative strategic solutions that allow them to make the best possible real estate investment decisions. Sometimes the end result is buying or selling property. When that's the case, my focus is on optimizing the bottom line results. Nothing pleases me more than seeing my clients complete their transactions feeling gratified,enthused and fully rewarded. Click on More Testimonials to see what my clients and colleagues have to say about me. ___________________________________
Cyd Greer, is among the top producing real estate brokers in the country and has been ranked as Napa Valley's #1 real estate agent since 2009. Having acquired expertise in marketing, finance, and strategic planning through 20 years in management and consulting, Cyd has taken her business acumen, along with her compassion, innate curiosity, and analytical skills to the field of real estate and has quickly risen to become one of the top performers in the profession. Most recently Cyd was named in “The Thousand” by the Wall Street Journal and in the top 160 brokers in the U.S. in individual sales volume for 2012, 2014, and 2015 as well as being ranked the #1 producing Coldwell Banker agent in the California and #4 in the U.S. Since 2012, Cyd has earned Coldwell Banker’s highest honor, the International President’s Premier award. Based on production volume, this award is earned by the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally.
- 2015: Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 2015: Wall Street Journal's "The Thousand"
- 2014: Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 2014: Wall Street Journal's "The Thousand"
- 2013: Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 2012: Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 2012: Wall Street Journal's "The Thousand"
- 2011: Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 2010: Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 2009: Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 2008: Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 2007: Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- 2006: Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- 2005: Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
BS in chemistry, summa cum laude, Lebanon Valley College
MS in chemistry, Northwestern University
MBA in finance and marketing, Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, Kellogg is consistently ranked among the top five graduate business schools in the U.S.
Credentials and Affiliation
- Licensed California real estate broker
- Graduate REALTOR Institute credential
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Expertise in market research, finance, strategic planning, business restructuring
Working with Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley for the past 13 years
Coldwell Banker Previews luxury real estate designation
Specializing in residential, vineyard, winery and estate properties
20 years of business management and consulting experience
Vice president of two high-tech start-up ventures
Founded ArtSpring, non-profit for arts education in Napa Valley
Raised over $300,000 for arts in the public schools
- Co-owner of ROWG Wine, producer of GREER, a Rutherford appellation cabernet sauvignon
- Accomplished classical pianist
- Resides in St. Helena with her husband and two children